I love a good riddle. I want one thrown at me that makes me go “Oh damn, I should’ve known that!”
I’ve decided to compile a list of riddles with answers for your pleasure. Quiz your friends, question your families or just see how many you can get right!
These were my favorite after searching the internet for hours. ones that I will for sure be questioning my friends with at random times.
The list will be numbered. I always hated when I looked up riddles that the question was directly beneath it. It never gave me any time to figure it out. The answers will all be down below the questions.
Riddle Me This:
1. What month of the year has 28 days?
2. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
3. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
4. What can fill a room but takes up no space?
5. What goes through cities, and fields but never moves?
6. What has 4 letters, sometimes has 9 letters, and never has 5 letters
7. How can you tell that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are about to get married?
8. A ball that can be rolled but never bounced or thrown?
9. It Holds a lot of memories, but owns nothing
10. It has rives but doesn’t have water. It has dense forests, but no trees or animals. It has cities but no people live in those cities, what is it?
11. What gets shorter when you add two letters to it?
12. According to the encyclopedia which comes first, the chicken or the egg?
13. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries, and minutes but not in decades, years, or days?
14. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
15. Mary has four daughters. Each of her daughters has a brother. How many children does Mary have?
- All of them.
- The future.
- A promise.
- What has 4 letters. Sometimes has 9 letters. Never has 5 letters. its a statement, not a question.
- They have rings.
- Photo Frame.
- The word “Short”
- Chicken. Because the encyclopedia is in alphabetical order.
- The letter N.
- Mount Everest
- Five children: four daughters and one son.